Hi, I’m Matt, the founder and designer behind Cotswold Poster Co. As this website is growing and gaining more traffic and customers all the time, I’m now looking to gradually add more designers who are interested in selling poster prints of their designs.
You don’t have to be an established designer, in fact I’d be happy to work with junior and new designers. Especially as the pandemic has slowed opportunities for young artists and designers.
The only requirement is that it is work in some way inspired by The Cotswolds and different to my current travel poster style. The medium isn’t important as long as it’s a bit bold and graphic in style! Computer-generated work, maps, lino prints or ink drawings could all work.
Ideally you’d live in or near The Cotswolds and care about celebrating everything on offer in the area.
How it will work
You don’t have to have sold your work as prints or posters before – I’ll take care of all that. In fact you just provide your work, then sit back and take a commission!
- You provide digital versions of your artwork (they can be scanned in versions of handmade designs). I can help if there are any issues getting it in a format for printing.
- Your design(s) will be listed on the website.
- I’ll get them printed up (on high quality 100% recycled paper) and when orders come in I’ll package them up and send them out to customers. Basically you don’t have to worry about the sales side.
- You’ll get a tidy 20% commission from every sale of your designs, paid monthly.
- You’ll get a free version of your artwork at A3 and A4 size and any other sizes it gets produced at.
- You’ll also get a 10% off discount code you can use for anything on the site, and you can promote to your following.
- Your work will be advertised and promoted on the website and social channels.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself and an attachment or link to your work. I’ll take a look and if I think it can work we’ll talk next steps. If for any reason I don’t think it makes sense then I’ll be honest and give feedback explaining why.
I look forward to hearing from you!