Lockdown Posters for Coronavirus / COVID-19
As the pandemic takes hold of society I’ve noticed lots of similar posts appear on social media from various small businesses as they adjust to our new social distancing reality (to protect the vulnerable we all need to be doing this of course). Examples have included restaurants and cafes explaining how they’re moving to takeaways, shops shutting, notices about what’s in stock etc.
Now I’m a designer of posters, so that’s what I’ve turned my hand to, as a tiny way of helping.
These are what I'm calling ‘Lockdown Posters’ – currently 8x A4 designs you can print off at home or work and put up in the window. Hopefully it can save a task to create something similar yourself! They’re very clear and to the point and they aim to answer the questions that folk might be fielding a lot at the mo (they may help with social distancing too).
Each one has space to be written on and be customised.
There are designs for:
- Food businesses that have switched to takeaway only (space for contact details).
- Businesses that have had to close (space for websites and other contact details).
- Shops (space for out of stock items) and shops that have reduced opening hours.
- Anyone self-isolating (space for where to leave deliveries).
- A general important hand-washing reminder.
- Plus a simple poster to promote the message of staying home.
All are free, in PDF format, and the link is to a Google Drive folder where you can download each or all of them. I hope they’re of some use!
Do you want any other designs or formats? Want online versions? Do you not have a printer so need me to print them and send to you? Let me know on firstname.lastname@example.org
And of course please share them around!