The global pandemic of COVID-19 has meant changes to almost everything. I'll get to the point in explaining what's changed for Cotswold Poster Co and the precautions I'm taking to prevent any spread of the virus. Last updated on 13 April 2020.
- Firstly, I do not have any symptoms of the virus. Despite this we know that carries can be asymptomatic so before packaging up the products I will use soap to thoroughly wash my hands as per government guidelines.
- As borders have closed across the world and it's becoming unclear what deliveries will get through in different countries, international orders are suspended for now. I don't want people to order something and then not be able to get it. All seems to be working fine with the Post Office in the UK.
- To minimise journeys I'll only visit the Post Office a maximum of twice a week, so orders will take up to 3/4 days for dispatch. Postage within the UK will still be by first class mail.
- I won't be getting in new stock as regularly. However I'm well stocked in almost all designs at the moment and will keep the website accurately updated with what is in and out of stock.
- You can shop for all the products right here!
Obviously the situation is fluid and I'll update things as and when it's relevant.